Seabird Exploration to Capitalize Subsidiary Green Minerals
Seabird Exploration Plc (The Company) announces plan for funding and listing of 100pc owned subsidiary Green Minerals AS (GM).
- Green Minerals to issue MNOK 30 in equity to new investors
- Seabird will own between 75pc and 79pc of GM post issue
- GM to seek listing on Euronext Growth Oslo
- Seabird intends to spin off parts of the ownership in GM to its own shareholders, while remaining a large owner
- Green Minerals will have approx. 5000 shareholders and be fully funded until license award when listing on Euronext Growth Oslo
- Some of the largest shareholders in Seabird, the Executive Chairman and at least one board member have pre-committed to subscribe to the offering
- Term sheet, subscription documents and a presentation of Green Minerals can be found on www.greenminerals.no
Green Minerals enables the worlds drive towards electrification and digitization in a sustainable manner. We do this by deep sea mining of marine minerals and Rare Earth Elements (REE) key to the green shift, eliminating the social costs in onshore mining while reducing the environmental footprint and solving a strategic need for EU and USA.
SeaBird is a global provider of high quality marine seismic operations within the source vessel and 2D market, as well as in the shallow water 3D market The Company has a strong focus on Quality, Health, Safety and Environment, combined with cost efficient services to its customers.
Find out more here.